Restore Mini Shorts - ChampagneRegular price $99.99 Save $-99.99
If you are experiencing symptoms of light Stress Urinary Incontinence (SUI) and mild Bladder and or Uterine Prolapse, we may have the solution you’ve been looking for, specifically if you have:
- Stage 1 or 2 Stress Urinary Incontinence, and /or
- Stage 1 Bladder Prolapse or
- Stage 1 Uterine Prolapse
then SRC Restore Uterine Prolapse and Continence treatment Underwear for Women, may assist you in living and laughing without leaking. If you do not know what stage of uterine prolapse or bladder prolapse you have or have not yet seen a medical professional, please refer to the Product Information below and see a health care professional. Remember you are not alone and do not need to suffer in silence, close to 70% of people still do. There are a variety of solutions and medical specialists that can be of great help.
How it works:
Did you know that
- According to the World Health Organization, Stress Urinary Incontinence is a global issue affecting millions with similar incidences across different populations, with massive economic and intangible costs.
- Over a 3-month period, 50% of women aged 45-59 years of age experienced some degree of mild, moderate, or severe urinary incontinence and
- Urinary incontinence affects up to 37% of Australian women.
- According to the Continence Foundation of Australia, over half of all women who have had a child have some level of prolapse.
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse (bladder and uterine prolapse) symptoms include:
- feeling like something is pushing down
- feeling like there’s a foreign object in your abdomen
- a weak bladder, needing to urinate (pee) often, or difficulties urinating
- a “dragging” pain in the abdomen
- pain during sex
- back pain
- pressure sores and bleeding in the vagina
SRC Restore garments can be worn in conjunction with any treatment from your pelvic health specialist and for best results should be worn day and night for as many hours as you can. Through the use of a patented Anatomical Support Panel, specifically the gusset panel, our SRC Restore garments provide continuous even compression to the entire perineal area to assist with improving the symptoms of bladder and uterine prolapse.
The garment been shown to help with symptoms of mild urinary incontinence, mild bladder and mild uterine prolapse. Continuous compression to the perineum has been said to activate pelvic floor muscles through a possible proprioceptive feedback loop.
Activating pelvic floor muscles positively influences their strength and their ability to support bladder and uterine function. Wearing the garment and combining it with a women’s health physio program should improve symptoms faster.
The research and development of our fabric was extensive as we wanted to ensure that it provided support and comfort with no feeling of restriction.
Our uniquely milled fabric goes through rigorous independent testing to ensure that it is of the highest quality and can stretch and return to its original shape consistently after wash and wear to provide you with optimal performance and a longer lasting garment.
To make sure we deliver this we decided to test our fabric against one of the leading compression brands in the marketplace to assess whether the compression properties were sustained after multiple washes and how this compared to the other brand.
Sizing & Measurement:
Correct measurement for our garments is crucial. As they are medical garments they may not always correlate to general/fashion clothing sizes. General fashion sizes also vary drastically by country and by brand (we find that an Australian XS can equate to a S or even M in American sizes) so we strongly recommend you have someone else take your measurements and use this guide to size yourself up.
*Please note that there are no exchanges/returns allowed on this item