The Leander Baby cot is the cot that grows with your child.
One cot allows you to transform into 5 configurations:
1. New born baby position where the mattress is placed at the highest setting
2. Lower the setting of the mattress once the baby starts to roll and pull up onto the sides
3. Remove the side rails allowing easy access in and out of the cot once the baby is ready
4. Remove all side rails, transforming into a bed
5. With the junior kit (purchased seperately), transfer the bed into a junior bed
The cot is made from European beechwood and measures 120x70cm. With the additional junior kit, the bed measures 150x70cm. It complies with the Australian standards. This cot withstands up to 100kg.
1 x Leander Baby Cot
Accessories such as mattress, cot bumper must be purchased seperately.
Available in Whitewash, White.