Haakaa - Gen 3 Breast Pump & Bottle Set - 160mlRegular price $49.99 Save $-49.99
The Haakaa Gen. 3 Baby Bottle and Silicone Flange in one handy combo! Express directly into the detachable silicone bottle with the pump flange, then swap the attachment to the baby bottle teat for easy feeding!
Haakaa Generation 3 keeps the same simple and effective breast pump design that you know and love, except now you can express directly into a detachable silicone bottle for easy feeding or storage!
- 100% food grade silicone.
- Easy and effective milk expression.
- No cords or batteries required.
- Small, portable and convenient.
- Accommodates different breast sizes.
- Soft, naturally-shaped silicone nipple designed to closely mimic breastfeeding.
- Made of food-grade silicone with great anti-impact performance.
- Dual anti-colic vents prevent unwanted air intake.
- Safe in microwaves, boiling water and sterilisers.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
- Gen. 3 160ml Silicone Breast Pump (Grey)
- Baby Bottle Top (Slow Flow Teat, Attachment Ring, Bottle Cap)
How to Use Your Haakaa Breast Pump:
- Sterilise your pump by boiling in water for 3-5 minutes.
- Place the pump flange over your nipple – make sure your nipple is centred comfortably in the neck of the pump.
- Apply suction – you may need to adjust the position of your pump a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable, apply suction by squeezing the base of the pump to start the flow of milk.
- Once milk begins to flow, simply leave the pump alone to do its thing!
- When the pump is full, empty into a glass storage bottle and reposition.
- If the flow of milk slows or you've expressed your desired amount, simply stick the suction base to a flat surface while you finish your feeding or redress.
Tips: Encourage letdown by placing a warm flannel on top of your breast and massaging gently. While your child is feeding, attach your Haakaa pump to the other breast to catch precious milk that would otherwise be lost in a nursing pad.
Cleaning and Care:
- Clean after every use
- We recommend cleaning and sterilising the Haakaa breast pump with any steam sterilising system or boiling in water for 3-5 minutes
- Do not use any bleach based agents or sterilising tables
- Do not use UV sterilisers as it may impact the lifespan of your pump
- Please use soft bristle brushes or soft sponges to clean the product