Haakaa - Generation 3 Silicone Breast Pump 160ml (Grey)Regular price $37.90 Save $-37.90
The Haakaa has now been designed for mother's to pump directly into the babies bottle. Simple detach the breast pump flange and swap for any of our range of optional interchangeable attachments (each sold separately).
- Quality food grade silicone
- Easy and effective milk expression
- No cords or batteries required
- Compatible with all Generation 3 Silicone Bottle range attachments.
- Small, portable and convenient.
- Accommodates different breast sizes
- 160ml capacity
- Safe in microwaves, boiling water and sterilisers.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free
This pump is made up of one silicone bottle base, one attachment ring and one silicone pump flange attachment.
Other attachments available for purchase:
- Baby bottle lid to feed your little one expressed milk
- Feeding spoon dispenser when your baby is ready for solids
- Sippy cup bottle top to help your toddler transition from a bottle to a cup
- Sealing disks to preserve any leftover food or milk after feeding
How to Use Your Haakaa Breast Pump:
- Sterilise your pump by boiling in water for 3-5 minutes.
- Place the pump flange over your nipple – make sure your nipple is centred comfortably in the neck of the pump.
- Apply suction – you may need to adjust the position of your pump a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable, apply suction by squeezing the base of the pump to start the flow of milk.
- Once milk begins to flow, simply leave the pump alone to do its thing!
- When the pump is full, empty into a glass storage bottle and reposition.
- If the flow of milk slows or you've expressed your desired amount, simply stick the suction base to a flat surface while you finish your feeding or redress.
Tips: Encourage letdown by placing a warm flannel on top of your breast and massaging gently. While your child is feeding, attach your Haakaa pump to the other breast to catch precious milk that would otherwise be lost in a nursing pad.
Cleaning and Care:
- Clean after every use
- We recommend cleaning and sterilising the Haakaa breast pump with any steam sterilising system or boiling in water for 3-5 minutes
- Do not use any bleach based agents or sterilising tables
- Do not use UV sterilisers as it may impact the lifespan of your pump
- Please use soft bristle brushes or soft sponges to clean the produ