Softouch Peristaltic Plus Wide Neck Bottle 160ml (PP) Twin PackRegular price $30.99 Save $-30.99
- Encourages baby to use natural sucking pattern - the peristaltic movement
- Peristaltic Nipple is ultra soft and flexible to allow for natural and smooth tongue movement
- Air Ventilation System (AVS™) reduces intake of gas, a potential cause of colic
- Bottle is made from Polypropylene (PP) material which is durable and lightweight
- BPA Free
160ml bottle comes with the SS teat - suitable for newborns and has a round hole shape.
S teats are available as an additional purchase - suitable for 1 month upwards
This includes 2 x 160ml bottles
Difference between Flexible and Soft Touch
Both Pigeon teat ranges, the Flexible™ (slim neck) and the SofTouch™ (wide neck) are the result of over 60 years of research and development. They allow babies to use their natural feeding motion, the peristaltic movement.
The Flexible™ or slim neck teat is the more traditional shape. Choose this teat when,
- Baby fusses at the teat
- Baby is very small
- Baby is not breast fed
The SofTouch™ or wide neck teat has been designed to mimic the shape of the mother’s breast to avoid nipple confusion. Choose this teat when,
- Combination breast and bottle feeding
- Weaning from breast to bottle
- Baby won’t take other bottle brands
Difference between PP and PPSU
PP and PPSU refers to the type of plastic the bottle is made from. Select between the two based on budget and anticipated level of usage.
PP stands for polypropylene. Bottles made from PP are light in weight, slightly opaque in colour and intended for low to regular use.
PPSU stands for polyphenylsulfone. It is a medical grade plastic that is naturally honey toned and quite hard wearing. Intended for higher use.